Citizen Support Center

Support Center Home Find Information Submit a Request My Support Center

Top FAQs

Find Answers Page - Initial Screen


How can I obtain a Beach Parking Permit?

The City of Delray Beach offers a beach parking permit for $90.00 plus $5.40 sales tax for a total...

Update Date: 15 days ago

What days and times can I water my lawn?

It should be noted that the SFWMD is projecting a drier-than-normal forecast for the next several...

Update Date: 15 days ago

Who do I contact if I am having problems with my water meter?

Water Distribution is responsible for ensuring that the water flowing from the Water Treatment...

Update Date: 15 days ago

Can I pull a permit to do owner builder work for mechanical, electrical or plumbing?

No. Licensed contractors must pull permits for all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work.

Update Date: 15 days ago

Who do I call to report a street light problem?

During normal business hours of 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday, please contact Public...

Update Date: 15 days ago

Who gets a City Roll out garbage cart and recycling bins and how do I get them?

City curbside rollout garbage carts are furnished to customers who live west of the Intracoastal,...

Update Date: 15 days ago

Where can I pay a parking ticket?

Parking tickets may be paid at the Police Department Headquarters (300 W. Atlantic Avenue).

Update Date: 15 days ago

How can I apply for an open position within the City?

Click here to view open positions and to apply for a position that is open.

Update Date: 15 days ago

How do I find the online applications for building permits?

Please visit our website for a complete list of building permit applications. Click Here

Update Date: 15 days ago

How do I find out if water and sewer are available to vacant parcel of land?

You can contact the Utility Department and ask for the Manager of the Water and Sewer Network. Once...

Update Date: 15 days ago